My credit or debit card number isn’t accepted or is declined
OLX will only decline a transaction on the advice of your issuing bank. It may be that you have insufficient funds in your account, that your card has been blocked because of unusual or suspicious activity, or that the details you have provided do not match those held by your issuing bank.
Try the following solutions:
- Enter the card number correctly. Do not enter spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
- Make sure that the name and billing address on your order match the name and billing address on your card. If you use a corporate card, use the name and billing address of the cardholder, not the purchaser. Check with the cardholder or your accounting department to verify the name and billing address.
- Check expiry date on your card. Make sure that the credit card hasn't expired.
- Make sure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit or there are sufficient funds on your card. Contact your financial institution to ensure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit, or check your bank balance if it’s a debit card. Make sure that the card is in good standing and that your card supports online transactions.
- Is it a debit card? Make sure it supports online purchases.
Still need help? Contact your card issuer / bank to try to resolve the problem.
What happens if I fill out the card form with wrong data?
You will receive an error message and be asked to enter the data as specified on the card.
Do not enter spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
What happens if I enter a wrong CVV / CVC code more than 1 time?
Please enter all data as specified on your card. Multiple wrong entries of card details (CVV / CVC is such a detail) can lead to your card being blocked by your issuing bank.
I have followed all the steps in the payment flow, but my feature was not activated. What can I do?
This means that something went wrong. If you haven’t received any notification about whether your payment was successful or that your ad is still under review, please contact the OLX customer support.
How can I cancel the payment before checking out?
If you have started the payment flow, but would like to cancel it, you can go back to the feature selection page on OLX (or to OLX via the “back arrows” in the browser / the application).
You can restart a new payment flow by clicking “pay” on the feature selection page on OLX.
What do I do if I don’t agree with the invoice?
Please send us a request with that clearly explains what you disagree with in the invoice via the contact form.
What if the VAT amount shown on the invoice is wrong?
VAT amount is already included in the price and is shown on the invoice as a subtotal /total inclusive VAT. You can see VAT rate and relevant amount which is inclusive price. If the VAT calculation is wong on the invoice , please contact customer service via form.