The purpose of this policy is to describe what cookies are, what we use them for, and how you can manage them during your visit to our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that may be placed on your device when you visit a website. For more information about cookies, see All About Cookies.
What are cookies used for?
Internet cookies are commonplace and do not harm your device - they just store or gather website information. They help enhance your online experience, like remembering login details so you don't have to re-enter them when revisiting a website.
Types of cookies:
There are two main types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies - these cookies are stored in the browser of your device and are used whenever you visit a website;
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies archive of your browser until you leave a website;
further to this, cookies may be:
- 1st party - cookies are set directly by the website (or domain) you visit, or
- 3rd party - cookies are set by a website other than the one you are currently on.
What cookies do we use?
- Cookies that are essential to make our website function and to enable you to use all its features;
- We use 3rd party cookies to show you relevant advertisements.
Links to third-party websites
Changing your cookies settings
To enable or disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within 'Help', 'Tools' or ‘Safety). Please note disabling cookies on our website may result in the website not working properly.
Updates to this policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. When we make material changes to this policy, we will inform you by placing a notice on this website.